quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2007

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For


I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
I have run I have crawled
I have scaledthese city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't foundWhat
I'm looking forBut I still haven't foundWhat I'm looking for
I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertipsIt burned like fire
This burning desire
I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of the devilIt was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone
I believe in the Kingdom ComeThen all the colours willbleed into one
But yes I'm still running
You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains
You carried the cross
And my shame
You know I believe it
But I still haven't foundWhat I'm looking for

U2 in their good times....

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts with Thumbnails